BOLOGNESE PASTA WITH BROCCOLI
(cute alphabet cracker and grapes)
- 100 grams ground beef
- 1 tbspn Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tspn sugar
- 1 large carrot (chopped as small as possible)
- 2 stalks celery (chopped as small as possible)
- 1 large onion (chopped as small as possible)
- 2 cloves garlic (chopped as small as possible)
- 3 bay leaves
- 1 small jar of tomato pasta sauce
- Olive oil
- salt and pepper
1. Marinade the ground beef with Worcestershire and sugar. Leave it to marinade for 30 minutes (while you chop up the rest of the ingredients)
2. Get to work on your carrot, celery, onion and garlic. And becuase i prefer to let the meat stand out, I chopped them up as small as possible.
3. Heat up pan with olive oil. Sautéed your carrot, celery, onion and garlic on low heat. Once the onions become translucent, add ground beef. Stir for 2-3 minutes or until meat is cooked.
4. Add tomato pasta sauce and bay leaves. Let it simmer for 15 minutes.